Are you trying to figure out how to change the name on a Spirit Airlines flight ticket? This can be a tricky process, but it’s not impossible. In this article, we’ll explain the exact steps you need to take to make the name change, as well as Spirit Airlines’ name change policy.
How Do I Change the Traveler Name on Spirit Flight Ticket?
The best way to make a name change on a Spirit Airlines flight ticket is to visit the official website. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the Spirit Airlines website.
- Select the “Manage My Travel” tab from the top right.
- Go to the “My Trips” page.
- Enter the six-digit booking reference and your last name.
- Select the “Change Passenger Name” option.
- Enter the new name, and click “Continue.”
If you need assistance with the name change, you can click here to chat with a Spirit Airlines representative, or call 1-855-728-3555.
What type of name change do you have?
If you have a misspelling on your ticket, you can make the change for free. Simply contact Spirit Airlines customer service, explain the issue, and they’ll make the change.
If you need to make a name change (for example, if you got married or changed your name for another reason) you’ll need to pay a fee. Spirit Airlines charges a $90/$100 per-person fee for domestic/international name changes.
Spirit Airlines Name Change & Correction Policy
Spirit Airlines’ name change policy is as follows:
- You must make the name change before departure. Name changes cannot be made after the ticket has been used.
- You must pay a fee. The fee is $90/$100 per-person for domestic/international name changes.
- You must contact Spirit Airlines to make the name change. You cannot make a name change online.
For more information on Spirit Airlines’ name change policy, click here.
Making a name change on a Spirit Airlines flight ticket can be a bit tricky, but it’s not impossible. Just follow the steps above, and if you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact Spirit Airlines’ customer service. And if you’re looking for great deals on flights, be sure to check out FindTravelingDeals.com!
Is it possible to alter the name of someone traveling on a Spirit Airlines flight?
If you have made a slight mistake in your reservation or need to make a legal name change, you can do so for free. We can help you with the name change – just click here to get in touch with us directly or give us a call at 1-855-728-3555.
Is it possible to alter the name on a flight that has already been reserved?
If you need to alter the name on your flight ticket, you ought to call the airline or travel agent you booked with as soon as possible. Most airlines have a deadline for name changes which is usually around 24 hours prior to your flight.
What is the procedure for altering the passenger information on my flight ticket?
Pay the fee associated with the transfer.
1. Visit the airline’s website.
2. Go to the Manage Bookings or Reservations page.
3. Select the Modify or Change option.
4. Enter the name of the person you want to transfer the ticket to.
5. Pay the charge for the transfer.
What is the procedure for altering my name on the Spirit app?
Log into Spirit and click your profile picture in the bottom left corner. Then go to the Settings menu. On the “Account” page, you can alter your profile info, including your name, email address, gender, and team.